Hotmail is a web-based Email Service also popularly known as Outlook. Hotmail is owned by Microsoft and is one of the leading Email services worldwide. Sometimes users face issues while signing in to their Hotmail Account such as trouble in remembering the password. There are cases when a browser does not permit the user to sign into their Account. If you have spare time then you can check the page of Microsoft blog on How to change Hotmail password? If you want instant Support by Certified Technicians, you can take Microsoft outlook help. At present, what possible actions you should take are mentioned below:
Check whether you have entered Right Password
- Generally, users enter wrong, password which causes trouble in signing in. Usually, existing users who have not accessed their Accounts since long, face the issue of trouble in signing in for the first time after migrating to Outlook.
- If you find your password is wrong, click on “Forgot Password” and follow the instructions provided.
- Enter the Email address you are trying to open and fill “captcha”. Then click on “Continue”.
- Verify your identity by choosing the security question option. Microsoft will ask a series of security questions related to your profile which you have to answer correctly.
- Then enter your new password and proceed to the next step.
Change your Browser Settings
- If you are working on Internet Explorer, Click “Tools” on the main menu and scroll down to select internet options. Under the privacy tab, allow all Cookies to the browser.
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools and Select Privacy tools according to your requirement. Check the “Accept all Cookies” and click Ok.
Reach us via Hotmail Tech Support Number @1-877-363-097
You can easily contact us through Email Customer Toll-Free Number available round the clock for the instant service. Our technical support team is trained and dedicated to providing you best solution related to Hotmail issues on Hotmail Tech Support Number.